Since 2016, 25 associations participated in the first ever benchmark indices to better understand how relationship strength affects the ability to improve engagement with members and customers through empirical data. Thousands of members and customers from the US and overseas responded to a number of questions:
- How strong is the current relationship with members and customers?
- What is impacting for good or bad the quality of these relationships?
- What resources deliver the most value and impact engagement the most?
- How relevant is the value proposition to the needs of members and customers?
- What levels of engagement are there and how do members and customers fit into this model?
So, if you are also looking at ways to increase return on investment through stronger relationships, don’t miss our live webinar on the results of the American Engagement Index 2017 on Tuesday November 21st, from 2:00pm – 3:00pm Eastern, and discover the thinking that it has inspired among the associations participating. The webinar’s panelists include industry experts and executives, whose associations were part of the 2016 and 2017 benchmark studies:
Marc Beebe, CAE, Senior Director, Strategic Research, Public Imperatives, & Corporate Development, IEEE
Michael Gips, Chief Global Knowledge & Learning Officer, CAE, Chief Global Member Engagement Officer, ASIS International
Jakov Cavar, Managing Director, FairControl
The number of seats for the webinar is limited, however there is still time to reserve your spot. To get more information and register click here. For any other questions or inquiries regarding the webinar, don’t hesitate to contact MCI’s Senior Advisor, Global Development Strategy, Peter Turner at email@example.com.
To find out how MCI association experts can help your association meet key long- and short-term growth objectives, visit us at association.mci-group.com