MCI was present in full force at the ASAE (American Society of Association Executives) Annual Meeting, where thousands of association leaders met from 18-22 August in Chicago to exchange resources, share best practices, and network. The MCI representation included 39 talents from nine office locations including Baltimore, Brussels, Dallas, Dubai, Rio, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Singapore, and Washington.
MCI talents shared their expertise during seven sessions in the official education program:
- Leadership for the ‘New Professional’
- Improve Global Effectiveness – Lessons Learned on the Ground
- Education in Healthcare: The Next Fundraising Gold Mine
- Engagement Strategies to Improve Relationship Strength & Deliver ROI
- Build Your Professional Brand
- Successfully Tailoring Educational Programs Globally
- Prioritize CEO Succession Planning
There was plenty of knowledge exchanged outside of the education rooms as well. ASAE attendees “followed the flower” to the new MCI booth to learn about MCI and meet with our talents. The MCI “After Dark” client party was a fun way to catch up and have fun with our clients, partners, and friends for an evening of networking, discussion, and good music.
If you’d like to learn more about any of the topics listed, please contact us to receive a copy of the presentation or to schedule a discussion with one of our talents.